Ο ΔΙΑΓΩΝΙΣΜΟΣ ΟΛΟΚΛΗΡΩΘΗΚΕ
Ευχαριστούμε για τη συμμετοχή σας
2 τυχεροί ακροατές θα κερδίσουν από 2 εισιτήρια
για τη μοναδική συναυλία του Μάριου Φραγκούλη,
“An Evening with Mario Frangoulis”,
την Πέμπτη, 9 Νοεμβρίου 2017, στις 8:00μ.μ.,
στο Théâtre Maisonneuve, Place des arts,
175 rue Sainte-Catherine Ouest.
Terms and Conditions / Όροι χρήσης
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the “An Evening with Mario Frangoulis Contest” and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Canada, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Greek Music Radio, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Greek Music Radio as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 1:00pm EDT and ending on Wednesday, November 8, 2017, at 4:00pm EST. All online entries must be received by Wednesday, November 8, 2017, at 4:00pm EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at “An Evening with Mario Frangoulis Contest”. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Greek Music Radio. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Greek Music Radio.
5. Prizes: The two Winners of the Campaign (the “Winners”) will receive a pair of tickets to attend “An Evening with Mario Frangoulis Concert”, on Thursday, November 9, 2017, at 8:00pm EST, at the Théâtre Maisonneuve, Place des arts, 175 rue Sainte-Catherine Ouest, Montreal. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Greek Music Radio. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, provincial, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winners. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Greek Music Radio to use Winners’ names, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by random drawing under the supervision of Greek Music Radio, on Wednesday, November 8, 2017, around 4:30pm EST, during the station’s “Afternoon Drive -Einai Magia” Show. Winners will be notified by email and telephone within one (1) day following selection of Winners. Greek Music Radio shall have no liability for Winners’ failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winners cannot be contacted, are ineligible, fail to claim the prizes within one day from the time award notifications were sent, or fail to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prizes may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winners of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNERS (AT GREEK MUSIC RADIO’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNERS’ DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNERS OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNERS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, You understand and agree that Greek Music Radio, anyone acting on behalf of Greek Music Radio, and Greek Music Radio’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Greek Music Radio reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Greek Music Radio’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. Greek Music Radio reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Greek Music Radio has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Greek Music Radio reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Greek Music Radio and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA AND THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the province of Quebec having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, email your request to email@example.com. Requests must be received no later than November 15, 2017, at 12 noon EDT.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Greek Music Radio, A Morstar Media Service, Montreal, QC, Canada.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Greek Music Radio is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. Participants are providing information to Greek Music Radio and not to Facebook.
16.By checking the tick box, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.